Click on each tab below for details.
Maintenance + Repairs
We know you're going to love our fantastic selection, super-low prices, and exceptional customer service. That's why we're proud to stand behind our products and offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the undamaged and unworn item in its original condition within 30 days from the ship date for a full refund* (excludes shipping).
Because our jewelry is handmade-to-order, accounts with high volume returns and/or cancellations (more than 2) will receive a minimum restocking fee of 10%.
*Our luxurious exchange, trade-in, and upgrade requests offer exceptional customer satisfaction, with a minimum restocking fee of 25% on the original order and a new order that is equal to or of greater value.
*Personalized engraved pieces are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
*Monogram pieces (e.g. signet rings, initial pendants, etc.) are non-refundable.
*Custom-made orders are non-refundable.
30 Day guarantee, exchanges, and/or repairs do not apply to orders outside the United States.
Within 90 days of the ship date, customers are eligible for the following services:
- Exchange for the same product in a different ring size (if applicable) or for a product of equal or higher value (excludes custom orders).
- Free ring sizing (limited to the ring’s sizing capacity). See Size Guide.
- Free refinishing. Includes cleaning, polishing, and rhodium.
Customers are responsible for shipping.
In the event that the wrong item is sent to us, we will reach out immediately to inform the customer that an item was sent to us in error. If we do not hear back within 30 days with a prepaid shipping label to send the item back to the sender, we will have to consider the item forfeited.
Kobelli reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange of any item that does not meet the above requirements.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Click Here.
- Fill in your email address and order number.
- Indicate which item and whether you would like to refund or exchange it.
- Specify the reason for your return/exchange.
- Print out your shipping label and send it over!
- When we receive the package, the product is inspected, checked for damages, and tested to verify authenticity. This may take approximately 7 business days.
- Any shipping fees that may have applied to the original transaction are non-refundable. Please allow at least 5-10 business days depending on your bank for your credit to appear on your statement after it has been processed.
All customers are eligible to send in their Kobelli jewelry every year for tightening, refinishing or cleaning at no cost.
Customers are only responsible for shipping. We also offer insured pre-paid labels which costs $50 per label.
If additional repairs are needed, we can take care of it at very reasonable rates. Please contact us at email@example.com or (800) 432-3222.
Kobelli strives to provide excellent service to every customer and that holds true for all products, whether new or old, we ensure that your pieces are perfect for you. Kobelli is your number one choice for knowledgeable and reliable repairs and restoration! Repair estimates are complimentary and are completed by our expert jewelers. Whatever fixes or adjustments you may need, we'd love to help!
We offer the following services:
We offer machine engraving, which is a cost effective and quick process. Typically, it is completed within 2 days. Engraved pieces are subject to a restocking fee if returned.
Kobelli will resize your rings quickly, professionally, and affordably. Keep in mind, certain rings, especially those with channel-set stones, may be more difficult to size, or may not be sizable.
Diamond and gemstone resetting
Remounting or resetting refers to the process of placing your diamond or fine gemstone into a new piece of jewelry.
Over years of wear, the metal and prongs can become damaged putting your center stone at risk.
Sometimes a repair is all that is needed, and in other cases resetting your stone into a new mounting is ideal for both safety and security.
In addition, if you ever feel like your piece of jewelry is outdated here is your option to remake it into something new!
Prong replacement and prong re-tipping
Re-tipping is the process of rebuilding prongs that are worn, but not worn out. The bench jeweler – keeping the stone in place – uses a high melting solder to affix a wire or metal bead(matching the prong's alloy and slightly exceeding its dimensions) over the top of the worn prong and fashions a new one.
Rhodium plating is a metal deposition process used to coat materials with a decorative and protective layer of rhodium. Rhodium is a silver-white hard metal often found in platinum ores and it is the most expensive precious metal. This noble metal imparts an extremely bright and hard wearing finish when applied as plating. When applied as a thin plate, it affords a durable finish of exceptional brightness. Rhodium finishes can greatly enhance the appearance and longevity of any metal to which they are applied.
- Soldering of rings and other jewelry
- Diamond replacement
- Stone tightening
- Refinish and polishing
- Customers have the option to pay for shipping insurance to protect their package from loss, damage, and/or theft.
- Standard orders will receive free UPS 2-Day Expedited shipping with an adult signature requirement (exclusions apply to PO Box and APO/military base addresses [see below]).
- All orders are shipped with a tracking number.
- US PO Box shipping addresses are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or USPS Express Mail. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.
- Military base shipping addresses are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Delivery time may vary between 1-8 weeks depending on your customs/receiving department.
- All orders placed before 9 a.m. PST on a business day will begin processing same day. Please allow 5-7 business days processing time and an additional 2 months for men's bands over $200.
- For custom pieces, please allow at least 3-6 weeks of production time. For rushed delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800)432-3222.
- The international shipping cost will be calculated and guaranteed at checkout. Customers have the option to either pay customs taxes, fees, and duties upfront or to wait until the package arrives at the country of destination. Please, note that paying customs taxes, duties and fees beforehand may prevent shipment delays in customs overseas. It is calculated based on service level, number of items purchased, the weight of the item(s), the destination country, and all applicable duties & taxes. Kobelli does not cover the costs of customs taxes, fees, and duties.
- Duty (or customs tariffs) is set by the destination country customs authorities and is determined based on a combination of the country of origin or manufacturing of the merchandise purchased, the classification of the merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted & used, and the Value Added Tax (VAT) rates set by the destination country.
- If you don't see the country you're looking for on the list, you may contact us directly and we will help you find a solution as some countries unfortunately prohibit packages that contain jewelry made and shipped from the US.
Our jewelry is handcrafted using precious metals, diamonds, moissanite, and other gemstones by skilled artisans in our Los Angeles, California headquarters. Every piece is unique and may vary slightly in dimensions as it undergoes the setting and polishing stage.
At Kobelli, we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and include a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase to the original purchaser, covering manufacturing defects on all jewelry. Should you need more coverage and protection for your item, we do offer extended warranty plans available for purchase.
If you, as the original purchaser, notice a manufacturing defect, we ask you to contact us promptly so we may evaluate and resolve as needed. We will gladly repair anything determined to be a manufacturing defect at no cost to you, and help you with any other questions in regards to non-warranty damage or upgrade needs you may have.
The terms of our manufacturer warranty are as follows:
- The warranty is effective as of the date of purchase within the first 12 months.
- The warranty covers optical properties of the center stone, such as diamond and moissanite, including brilliance and fire, and the physical integrity of the stone and setting including chipping, breaking, scratching, and abrasions.
- The warranty does not cover damage or defects as a result of or related to accidents, abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your diamond(s), moissanite, or jewelry piece.
- All Kobelli jewelry should be handled exclusively through our headquarters.
- If any work is done on the jewelry by anyone other than the jewelers in our Los Angeles jewelry workshop, this warranty is rendered null and void. “Any work” includes and means operations such as sizing, polishing, cleaning, redipping in rhodium, soldering, and tightening of prongs.
- Kobelli reserves the right to repair or replace the warranty jewelry item with a new item.
- You will be responsible for any cost of shipment of your jewelry/gem(s) to Kobelli. Kobelli is not responsible for any damage or loss during shipment.
We certify that the Moissanite gemstone you have received is a genuine Kobelli Moissanite unless otherwise stated. Our moissanite jewelry is handcrafted with precious metals by skilled artisans in our Los Angeles, California headquarters. At Kobelli, our goal is for you to be our customer for life, so standing behind our products is our number one priority. Every Kobelli piece is created with love and covered by a limited lifetime warranty so you can rest assured that your jewelry is covered.
At Kobelli we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and include a lifetime warranty, to the original purchaser, covering manufacturing defects on all jewelry. If you, as the original purchaser, notice a manufacturing defect, we ask you to contact us promptly so we may evaluate and resolve as needed. We will gladly repair anything determined to be a manufacturing defect at no cost to you, and help you with any other questions in regards to non-warranty damage or upgrade needs you may have.
The terms of our limited lifetime warranty are as follows:
- The Limited Warranty is effective as of the date of purchase. For jewelry, within the 12 months and lifetime for Moissanite gems.
- This Limited Warranty covers optical properties of the moissanite stone including brilliance and fire, and the physical integrity of the moissanite stone including chipping, breaking, scratching, and abrasions. It does not cover: damage or defects as a result of or related to accidents, abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your moissanite gem(s) or jewelry piece.
- All Kobelli jewelry should be handled exclusively through our headquarters. If any work is done on the jewelry by anyone other than the jewelers in our Los Angeles workshop, this warranty is null and void. “Any work” includes and means even operations such as sizing, polishing, and tightening of stones. Kobelli reserves the right to repair or replace the warranty jewelry item with a new item.
- You will be responsible for any cost of shipment of your jewelry/gem(s) to Kobelli. Kobelli is not be responsible for any damage or loss during shipment.