Elizabeth Earrings - 2-1/2ct.tw Emerald Moissanite with Lab Grown Diamond Halo Earrings
The August Collection - Expansion Series
Our pair of Elizabeth Earrings comes affixed to hook clasp backings with bright dangling pendants. A graduating halo comprised of genuine lab-grown white diamonds frames each of the beautiful 7x5 mm emerald-cut moissanite center stones. The stones are set in 14-karat gold metal and are finished with a high polish. Diamond-lined spades decorate the clasps for a regal continuity leading directly to the hanging adornments. Caging arches of solid gold streamers bind the backside of the pendants in a simple yet antique fashion flare.
- 2-1/2 Carats Total Gemstone Weight
- Two 7x5 mm Emerald Created Moissanite (2.10 Carats Total DEW)
- Fifty Lab Grown White Diamonds (Approx. 0.42 Carats TDW)
- 14 Karat White,Yellow, or Rose Gold
- Hook Clasp Backings with Diamond-lined Spades
All photos on this product have been taken from real stock set with the described carat weights and stone types. The moissanite quality shown is Kobelli G-H. Your screen may show variances in the color. As a general guide, G-H color is a more natural tone whereas Forever One is a bright white.
- Moissanite , Lab Grown Diamond
Number Of Stones
2.10 Carats Total DEW (Pair)
- Emerald , Round
Total Diamond Weight
[in mm] 25.7 L x 8.9 W x 5.3 H