Tiny Diamond Solitaire Bezel Necklace in 14k Gold (18" Chain)
A twinkling diamond solitaire is bezel-set on this dainty 14-karat gold necklace. The chain is soldered to the pendant at 10 and 2 o'clock with a very small bail.
• Natural Diamond: Genuine Earth mined white diamond. Conflict-free. Cruelty-free.
• 14-Karat Gold: The necklace is made with solid 14-karat gold, not gold plated or gold filled. It comes strung to an 18-inch gold chain.
• Mindful Packaging: Your necklace ships directly from Kobelli. We are located in CA, USA. The piece comes carefully packed and placed into a necklace box, not a baggy or pouch, for your convenience of gifting or storing. Also included is a 'Certificate of authenticity and lifetime warranty card' for your piece of mind to ensure you have purchased authentic Kobelli fine jewelry.
• Kobelli guarantees ethical practices and conflict-free materials
• Ships in discrete packaging from Los Angeles, California (no mention of diamond jewelry will be printed on the package)
Number Of Stones
Total Diamond Weight
Ring Sizing Guide
Kobelli uses US standard size for all of our jewelry. Please, refer to our size chart and measuring guide to find your perfect fit.
Need help finding the right ring size? Click below for more info.
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
At Kobelli we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and include a lifetime warranty, to the original purchaser, covering manufacturing defects on all jewelry. If you, as the original purchaser, notice a manufacturing defect, we ask you to contact us promptly so we may evaluate and resolve as needed. We will gladly repair anything determined to be a manufacturing defect at no cost to you, and help you with any other questions in regards to non-warranty damage or upgrade needs you may have.
Click below to read the terms of our limited lifetime warranty.
To read about our limited lifetime moissanite warranty, click below for details.
Insurance by Lavalier
Kobelli is committed to creating beautiful pieces with top-notch quality at competitive prices, while Lavalier is just as committed to helping protect your Kobelli jewelry at a low cost (1-2% of its value).
So friendly and professional. I will buy all my diamonds from them in the future!