Personalized Signet Cushion 14k Rose Gold
KOBELLI PERSONALIZED SIGNET INITIAL CUSHION 14K GOLD RING
Signet rings have been traditionally worn by men to carry identification or signatures of family heritage. It was generally worn as a pinky ring on his non-dominant hand. Moving forward to the modern world, women have taken up the signet ring and have reinvented the tradition to become the latest fashion. Both men and women today wear signet rings as a fashion piece, adding either flashy bling or cultured refinement depending on how you choose to wear it.
The cushion surface dedicates a flat surface to fit your chosen initial. The ring itself is 9.65 millimeters wide across the top tapers to a 1.65 millimeter width across the narrowest point on the bottom of the ring. Constructed in entirely 14-karat gold with a semi-hallow gallery, the ring weighs approximately 3.5 grams.
- Choose any signature letter or character to etch onto the signet ring
- Created with solid 14-karat gold, not gold plated nor gold filled
- Comes with a warranty card and a ring gift box
- Usually Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Adult signature is required to receive the package - please ship to an address where someone will be able to receive the package for you!