Emerald Butterfly Basket Bridal Set
A graceful floating setting brings this delicate bridal set to life. Comprised of entirely lab-created gemstones, these rings showcase crisp clarity with the ultimate brilliance, and ethical materials to top it off.
An 8x6 mm emerald-cut moissanite is set in a clean and sleek butterfly silhouette setting sitting atop of a shimmering pavé of diamonds along the shank, while 28 round lab-grown diamonds are pavé set in this slim matching band crafted in solid 14k gold.
- 2 and 2/5 Carats Total Gemstone Weight
- 8x6 mm Emerald-Cut Moissanite (1.75 Carat DEW)
- 54 Round Lab-grown Diamonds (3/4 Carat TDW)
- 14k White, Yellow, or Rose Gold
Choose Your Center
- Kobelli G-H Moissanite - Natural White Tone
- Charles and Colvard Forever One DEF - Colorless White Tone
Genuine Kobelli Photos
All photos on this product are taken in-house with real stock set with the described carat weight. The ring in the photos, including the model image, is a size 5.5.
- Moissanite , Lab-grown Diamonds
Number Of Stones
- Prongs , Pavé
- Select (moissanite) , DEF (diamonds)
- Emerald , Round
Total Diamond Weight
Wife’s new ring
12 yrs married yesterday. My wife is a terrific lady, when she lost her original ring a 3/4 carrot diamond her finger swelled up and I cut it off she said “ we’ll have to get that fixed” but I wanted her to have a ring she could be proud of and her new ring is perfect. The emerald cut was a dream of hers. I catch her looking at her new ring constantly her words “I can’t stop looking it’s so beautiful” I’m very happy my wife has been in some sort of trance over her the ring.