Black Princess Diamond Vintage Ring 1 1/8 CTW in 14k White Gold
Kobelli Black Diamond Ring
The Diamond for The Adventurer
Black diamonds carry meaning in the complexity of the stone's high pigmentation mirroring the wearer's own personal openness to new experiences for a life filled with creativity and constant change. Unlike its white diamond counterpart, black diamonds are opaque inciting deeper thoughts for resounding mindfulness. Pairing with the contrasting smaller white diamonds right beside it, the ring also showcases a homage for foreverness, making this poetic ring a perfect choice for an engagement ring.
- Solid 14k White Gold (Not Plated)
- Authentic Natural Grown Conflict Free Black and White Diamonds
- 1 Carat Princess Black Diamond Center Stone
- 1/8 Carat TDW White Diamond Side Stones (GHI, I1-I2)
- Designed and Made by Kobelli in California
- Comes Packed into a Giftable Box
- Discrete Outer Packaging with Adult Signature Required
- Ships Fast with Free Expedited Delivery Within the USA
- Free Returns Within 30 Days
- Jewelry Under Warranty by Kobelli
Number Of Stones
- Black , GH
- Princess , Round
Total Diamond Weight
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
At Kobelli we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and include a lifetime warranty, to the original purchaser, covering manufacturing defects on all jewelry. If you, as the original purchaser, notice a manufacturing defect, we ask you to contact us promptly so we may evaluate and resolve as needed. We will gladly repair anything determined to be a manufacturing defect at no cost to you, and help you with any other questions in regards to non-warranty damage or upgrade needs you may have.
Click below to read the terms of our limited lifetime warranty.
To read about our limited lifetime moissanite warranty, click below for details.
Insurance by Lavalier
Kobelli is committed to creating beautiful pieces with top-notch quality at competitive prices, while Lavalier is just as committed to helping protect your Kobelli jewelry at a low cost (1-2% of its value).