Antique Style Moissanite and Diamond Engagement Ring 1 1/2 Carat (ctw) in 14k Rose Gold
Gold etched engravings define this distinguished top selling antique engagement ring with masterclass craftsmanship. A cathedral setting carries to the top the generously sized round brilliant-cut moissanite of standard near colorless quality (H-I color). The engravings along the band are framed by milgrain edges for an extra pop of shimmer and dynamic textures. Two bezel-set hidden diamonds are embellished to either side of the profile for additional detailing. With the high polish finish on the 14-karat rose gold, this ring will shine with wonderment the moment you pop open the box.
• Antique fashion engagement ring
• Lab-created round moissanite 7.5mm, 1-1/2ct DEW (HI color, VS clarity)
• Natural-grown diamond accents
• High polished 14k rose gold
• Traditional metalwork using milgrain and etched engravings
• Available in US sizes 4 to 11
• Kobelli guarantees ethical practices and conflict-free materials
• Ring Comes Packed into a Giftable Box
• Discrete Outer Packaging with Adult Signature Required
• Ships Fast with Expedited Services from Southern California
• Under Warranty by Kobelli Unless Tampered With
- Moissanite , Diamond
Number Of Stones
- VS , I1-I2
- HI , GH
Total Diamond Weight
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
At Kobelli we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and include a lifetime warranty, to the original purchaser, covering manufacturing defects on all jewelry. If you, as the original purchaser, notice a manufacturing defect, we ask you to contact us promptly so we may evaluate and resolve as needed. We will gladly repair anything determined to be a manufacturing defect at no cost to you, and help you with any other questions in regards to non-warranty damage or upgrade needs you may have.
Click below to read the terms of our limited lifetime warranty.
To read about our limited lifetime moissanite warranty, click below for details.
Insurance by Lavalier
Kobelli is committed to creating beautiful pieces with top-notch quality at competitive prices, while Lavalier is just as committed to helping protect your Kobelli jewelry at a low cost (1-2% of its value).