2ct Cushion Forever One Moissanite Drop Halo Ring
A large 2 carat (7.5mm) cushion-cut moissanite tops this scalloped pave diamond engagement ring in solid 14-karat gold. Pairing the lab-created center stone with the earth-mined side stones makes for ideal use of both these stone types. The moissanite is best displayed in large sizes to showcase its highly esteemed trait of brilliance and fire with an inclusion-less core. The diamonds line together in scalloped pave settings for a glittering visual enhancing the ring in both sparkling beauty and luxurious rarity.
The stones are set into 14-karat gold which is finished with a high polish to offer the ideal shine of your wedding jewelry.
With the prongs of the peg head set barely above the band, this ring allows for flat wedding bands to match alongside it for a more flush bridal set when wearing both your rings together.
- 7.5mm Lab Created Forever One Colorless Cushion Moissanite (2 Carats)
- 44 Natural Round White Diamonds (2/5 Carats)
- 14k White, Yellow, or Rose Gold
- Comfort Fit
- Scalloped Pave Settings
- Basket Prongs Center Setting
All photos shown are taken in-house with real stock and authentic carat weights. The ring in the photos is a size 6.
Also Available in Kobelli Near Colorless
Search for style MZH62784CU
2ct Cushion Moissanite Tulip Head
2ct Cushion Moissanite Halo
2ct Cushion Moissanite Micro Pave Shank
|• 2ct Moissanite
• 1/2ct TDW Diamonds
• Tulip Head
|• 2ct Moissanite
• 1/3ct TDW Diamonds
• Cathedral Basket Prongs
|• 2ct Moissanite
• 1/4ct TDW Diamonds
• Floating Setting
Matching Wedding Band Style 62784D
- Moissanite , Diamond
Number Of Stones
- VS , I1-I2
- DEF , GH
- Cushion , Round
Total Diamond Weight
Our jewelry is handcrafted with precious metals by skilled artisans in our Los Angeles, California headquarters. At Kobelli, our goal is for you to be our customer for life, so standing behind our products is our number one priority. Every Kobelli piece is created with love and covered by a limited lifetime warranty so you can rest assured that your jewelry is covered.
At Kobelli we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and include a lifetime warranty, to the original purchaser, covering manufacturing defects on all jewelry. If you, as the original purchaser, notice a manufacturing defect, we ask you to contact us promptly so we may evaluate and resolve as needed. We will gladly repair anything determined to be a manufacturing defect at no cost to you, and help you with any other questions in regards to non-warranty damage or upgrade needs you may have.
The terms of our limited lifetime warranty are as follows:
- The limited warranty is effective as of the date of purchase. For jewelry, within the 12 months and lifetime for diamonds.
- This limited warranty covers optical properties of the diamond including brilliance and fire, and the physical integrity of the diamond stone including chipping, breaking, scratching, and abrasions. It does not cover: damage or defects as a result of or related to accidents, abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your diamond(s) or jewelry piece.
- All Kobelli jewelry should be handled exclusively through our headquarters meaning that if any work is done on the jewelry by anyone other than the jewelers in our USA jewelry workshop, thus this warranty is null and void. “Any work” includes and means even operations such as sizing, polishing, and tightening of stones. Kobelli reserves the right to repair or replace the warranty jewelry item with a new item.
- You will be responsible for any cost of shipment of your jewelry/diamond(s) to Kobelli, and Kobelli will not be responsible for any damage or loss during shipment. Items purchased directly from Kobelli.com will receive a free shipping label within the first 90 days of purchase.
To read about our limited lifetime moissanite warranty, click the button below.