★★★★★• Marketplace Review, Size 6
I am not one to write reviews unless I am extremely impressed with a specific item. So, this tells a lot about my purchase. This ring is absolutely stunning. It sparkles and looks so elegant on my finger. The details are perfect. You can not beat the price either. After faithfully looking at rings, for months, I was very scared with my purchase because I was afraid it would look cheap because of the cost. I figured that I would order it, and return it if I didn't like it. Well, I'm definitely keeping it. I ordered a size 6 and it fit perfect. The size is also very accurate. Don't second guess yourself on this purchase. You will be impressed!!!
Kobelli Vintage Etched Cathedral Engagement Ring in 14k Gold
Gold etched engravings define this distinguished top selling antique engagement ring with masterclass craftsmanship. A cathedral setting carries to the top the generously sized round brilliant-cut moissanite of standard near colorless quality (H-I color). The engravings along the band are framed by milgrain edges for an extra pop of shimmer and dynamic textures. Two bezel-set hidden diamonds are embellished to either side of the profile for additional detailing. With the high polish finish on the 14-karat white gold, this ring will shine with wonderment the moment you pop open the box.
• Antique fashion engagement ring
• Lab-created round moissanite 7.5mm, 1-1/2ct DEW (HI color, VS clarity)
• Natural-grown diamond accents
• High polished 14k white gold
• Traditional metalwork using milgrain and etched engravings
• Available in US sizes 4 to 11
• Kobelli guarantees ethical practices and conflict-free materials
• Ring Comes Packed into a Giftable Box
• Discrete Outer Packaging with Adult Signature Required
• Ships Fast with Expedited Services from Southern California
• Under Warranty by Kobelli Unless Tampered With