6 Carat TW 3-Stone Emerald Moissanite Bridal Set
In only the best way, this engagement ring is anything but subtle. Hoisting three brilliant rocks over a white gold band, this masterpiece by Kobelli will turn heads. Each stone along the engagement ring is a lab-created moissanite. The centermost stone is 11x9 mm (4.9ct) while the secondary two stones are 5x3 mm (0.30ct each). The moissanites are each held in traditional 4-prong basket settings for a standard sophisticated look, ensuring this luxury statement ring is not an eccentric one.
Each stone along the matching fitted wedding band are natural baguette-cut white diamonds matching to the streamlined facets of the emerald-cuts.
Both the emerald and baguette cuts showcase step-like facets prompting for flashy light effects as opposed to sparkling bursts of brilliant-faceted shapes.
• Bold 3-Stone Design and Unique Matching Notched Fitted Wedding Band
• Lab Created Emerald Cut Moissanite Gemstones (5 1/2 Carats Total)
• Kobelli Moissanite H-I Quality Option is H-I Color, VS Clarity
• Charles and Colvard 'Forever One Colorless' Quality Option is DEF Color, VS Clarity
• Natural Baguette Cut Diamond Gemstones (1/2 Carat Total)
• Made with Solid 14k White Gold
• Two Piece Set
• Designed, Made, and Sold by Kobelli, with direct and close communication between designers and jewelers, every step of the way
• Exclusively Sold by Kobelli -- We ship within 1-2 business days from CA, USA with expedited delivery on all domestic orders. Your item will arrive in discrete outer packaging with a required signature for delivery.
- Moissanite , Diamond
Number Of Stones
- Prongs , Channel
- VS , I1-I2
- Select, GH
- Emerald , Baguette
Total Diamond Weight
Ring Sizing Guide
Kobelli uses US standard size for all of our jewelry. Please, refer to our size chart and measuring guide to find your perfect fit.
Need help finding the right ring size? Click below for more info.
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
At Kobelli we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and include a lifetime warranty, to the original purchaser, covering manufacturing defects on all jewelry. If you, as the original purchaser, notice a manufacturing defect, we ask you to contact us promptly so we may evaluate and resolve as needed. We will gladly repair anything determined to be a manufacturing defect at no cost to you, and help you with any other questions in regards to non-warranty damage or upgrade needs you may have.
Click below to read the terms of our limited lifetime warranty.
To read about our limited lifetime moissanite warranty, click below for details.
Insurance by Lavalier
Kobelli is committed to creating beautiful pieces with top-notch quality at competitive prices, while Lavalier is just as committed to helping protect your Kobelli jewelry at a low cost (1-2% of its value).