Cushion Forever One 8.5mm Moissanite Halo Ring 14k White Gold (3 CTW)
Your 8.5 millimeter cushion shaped moissanite is held in an all-diamond mounting blending the two types of stones together for an ultimate result of refined brilliance and rarity. Ensuring your center stone brings only the brightest possible sparkle, the center stone is none other than a Charles and Colvard 'Forever One Colorless' (D-E-F Color) Moissanite. Created moissanites, whether Kobelli Moissanite or Forever One Moissanites, feature a diamond equivalent grade of VS clarity for the cleanest cloud-free shine.
- Made with Solid 14k White Gold
- 2.80 Carat (8.5mm Cushion) Lab Created Moissanite Gemstone (D-E-F Color, VS Clarity)
- Charles and Colvard 'Forever One Colorless' Moissanite Type
- 1/4 Carat TDW Natural White Diamond Side Stones
- GH Diamond Color, I1-I2 Diamond Clarity
- Designed and Made by Kobelli Fine Jewelers
- Sold at Manufacturer Direct Discounted Deals
- Ships in Discrete Outer Packaging with Adult Signature Required
- Worry-free Experience: FREE Shipping (USA) & FREE Returns!
- Moissanite , Diamond
Number Of Stones
- VS , I1-I2
- DEF , GH
- Cushion , Round
Total Diamond Weight
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
At Kobelli we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products and include a lifetime warranty, to the original purchaser, covering manufacturing defects on all jewelry. If you, as the original purchaser, notice a manufacturing defect, we ask you to contact us promptly so we may evaluate and resolve as needed. We will gladly repair anything determined to be a manufacturing defect at no cost to you, and help you with any other questions in regards to non-warranty damage or upgrade needs you may have.
Click below to read the terms of our limited lifetime warranty.
To read about our limited lifetime moissanite warranty, click below for details.
Insurance by Lavalier
Kobelli is committed to creating beautiful pieces with top-notch quality at competitive prices, while Lavalier is just as committed to helping protect your Kobelli jewelry at a low cost (1-2% of its value).